Concepts in Code podcast: Testing
Last week I spoke on the Concepts in Code podcast. The cohosts, Hank Turowski and BJ Miller, were kind enough to let me ramble about testing. We also got into some ideas for pair programming.
If you have a few minutes go have a listen. And make sure to check out their other episodes. They are building a Package Tracker app from scratch and documenting their progress, live!
- BJ’s CocoaConf Columbus 2015 presentation
- Quick and Nimble for BDD-style testing
- Better Unit Testing with Swift
- Package Tracker pull request (test refactors)
- Test Helpers in XCTest
- Jon Reid’s Quality Coding site
- ObjC.io’s issue on testing
- Sandi Metz’s Gilded Rose kata talk
XCTest documentationOfficial documentation