Joe is the lead developer for BeerMenus. He loves clean code, craft beer, and chicken sandwiches. This is about one or more of those things.
At BeerMenus Joe is responsible for the iPhone app and helps out with the website when needed. Before working at BeerMenus, Joe spent some time with Pivotal Labs consulting for some amazing clients. Some of these projects included Cue by Humana and MyHealth by Humana.
In his spare time he has built a few things, including:
- Beer Satchel - a new way to track your beers on your iPhone (iOS)
- Any Beer ABV - alcohol by volume content of 13,000+ beers (iOS and Android)
- Cheazza, Cheap Pizza - a definitive guide to NYC’s best pizza for a bargain (iOS)
- PebCiti - nearest available CitiBike dock on your Pebble (open-source, Pebble)
- Scrabble Challenge Dictionary - for Scrabble and other word games (web)